Just wanted to give you all another update about Mom. She is still in ICU but not for long. She is doing very, very well. Fiesty as ever and does NOT like being a patient. lol The staff allowed us to visit for more than an hour. They said her eyes are okay and she doesn't have any other complications resulting from the surgery. Another MRI was taken this morning and if it looks okay the doctor could give the all clear to move her out of ICU!
Fancy, Fancy
16 years ago









8 comments:
We are so glad things are going so well. Hope their will be no complications. Say hi to her from us.
Lex and Ine
We are so glad that everything went well, and we hopw that the scan will be good as well.
Tell her hi from lex and ine
we are so glad everything went well. We hope the scan will be okay as well. tell her hi from lex and ine
We are so glad that everything go.s so well. We hope the scan will be okay and she can go out of ICU. Say hi to her from lex and ine
I am so glad there are no complications and she will soon be as independant as ever. Give her my love and let her know that I will see her in a couple of days.
Donna
ANOTHER AMEN & THANK YOU JESUS! So glad to hear that all is going well. Tell her to stop being a Nurse and be a good patient instead! Tell her I said so if you can........love to all, Aunt Nancy
Thanks for all the wonderful comments. I have been passing them all on to Mom as I get them and she really enjoys hearing them. Hopefully soon she can look at them herself. Love Debbie
Hi Debbie, what's happening? Please tell us how she is today. Love Aunt Nancy.
Post a Comment