Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Update

We got to see her for just a minute or two. Her coloring looked good and she could respond to us but she was still pretty out of it. Hopefully, tomorrow when we see her she will be a little more lucid. I will post an update after I see her then.

Nancy, sorry I didn't call you. I didn't get your post or hear your phone call until after I got home and by then you had talked to EJ. Love Debbie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

No problem, I understand. Earl gave me the good news - AMEN and THANK YOU JESUS! Please keep me posted, I know everyone is too concerned to think, but imagine how we feel that we are too far away to share and help in any way. I am just a phone call away or email away (nancyorama@yahoo.com) tel: 561-629-4600 or 561-308-1919. Love, alot of prayers go to your mom and the family to! Love ya all, your Aunt Nancy