Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update

Mom was moved to the Intermediate Care floor this morning. She has had a walk and was able to sit in a chair for awhile. They removed her bandages which I found a little strange, lol. But I guess they know what they are doing. The doctor told her she had a mini stoke during the surgery, but that's what sometimes happens. She isn't suffering any ill efffects from that. She also had to have insulin this evening but they said that sometimes happens as well. She looked good, just a bit weary from all this. I'm sure she would love to be at home instead. Anyway, she gets better every day. If you want to call her directly to her room email me @ kcdebbann@msn.com and I will give you the number.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Nancy, Sorry I took so long to post today. I also sent you an email with Mom's room number so you can call her if you like. I'm sure she would enjoy that. I won't see her again until after work tomorrow, but I'll try to post soon afterward. Love Deb

opa en oma said...

Hi there.
We are happy things are going so well.

Say hi to her. Lex and Ine
(this time I try to send it just 1 time. Haha)