Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Mom Central =)

Ok, since the hospital page at McKay didn't work, we've decided to make my blog a temporary Mom Central blog. =] Check in often to see how she is doing. Her surgery is scheduled for 30 Nov 09 @ 7 am. The surgery will take approx 6 hrs and she will be in ICU for 2/3 days. I will check this often and post any news. If you want to leave a note for Mom just click on the comments link below this post and I will see that she gets it. (All prayers are welcome, too) =]

8 comments:

adams_earl said...

this is gladys checking out this site. yesterday I got all my tests done pre-op and also got registered so now all I need do is report early to get an IV and a brain scan before surgery. they plan to also do another brain scan after surgery. But between now and then I have the support of my family and friends and I appreciate you all. Love Gladys

ine said...

Hi Gladys.

Hope everything will go okay. You know we are thinking of you and you sure will be in our thoughts when you have the surgery.

Love from Lex and Ine

Anonymous said...

Hi Gladys,

Just wanted to wish you well and let you know as always you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sure all will go well and I will see you and your family on Monday. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Love,

Donna

adams_earl said...

Hi Ine and Donna,
Got your messages and I thank you very much. I hope to come thru all this well, especially with all the support of my family and friends. I thank you all hope to be able to call you all shortly after surgery. Love Gladys

adams_earl said...

Hi all,
Thank you all for the calls and the messages. I'm sure that with all the support I am getting that all should turn out well and I'm hoping that before long I will be able to call everyone assure you that the surgery went well. Love to all Gladys

Anonymous said...

Gladys,
You are in all of our prayers for a very speedy recovery.
Love Ed, Senia and Family

Donna said...

WOW, I am so relieved to know that my friend made it through surgery and is going to be ok. As I sat with her family I could see the looks of concern on their faces and understood pretty much all they were feeling. When we were briefed by the doctor I could also feel and see the relief that went around the room. I thank them all for allowing me to be a part of the family and share their concern. As always you are all in my thoughts and prayers and I will see you in a couple of days.

love,

Donna

Ton en Ria said...

Hi Gladys,

We did hear that the surgery,was perfect,and of course we hope that you will be soon at home with your family.after Lex and Ine cold us we did burn a candle for you at our home, so that you will soon get better.

Love Ton and Ria