Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

My Kinda Vacation!!!

We recently spent a week at Payette Lake in McCall Idaho. Can I just say, RELAXING...... Oh and fun, perfect weather and lots of yummy food. My kinda vacation!

Our view from the deck on the middle floor.  Every floor had a view.

It was a really great 'cabin.'
There's a little sandbox for the kiddies.
This little guy visited us a couple of times.  We also had a bear visit us.... twice!  Slept through that little adventure... both times!  Dang it!



I think B preferred the hot tub to the lake.  lol
I actually got in the water.  Well, sorta...




Ken doing one of his favorite things.  Like I said.. relaxing...



Went for a little ride...
She was the first of the kiddies to catch a fish.  So excited!



Of course, T couldn't be outdone by his sister.  lol














Papa preparing to ski from the dock.

"It looks easy enough"


Uh oh!
Let's try this again...




Made it.  Whew!

Boy, was he glad to get out of the wet suit.


Thought these guys were cute.


Jason showing his dad how it's done.


Let's give surfing a try....




Yay!



Getting ready for some poker.


So cute with all of their gear and little bikes.
Even B has her own gear and bike.  Can't be outdone by the boys now can we?  lol


Ken and I and Gma Penny and Gpa Robert went for a bike ride into the town of McCall.  Beautiful!
Grandma Penny ready for her turn in the water.


She's up on the first try!



T wanting to surf but the water was just too cold for him. =[ 


All in all, one of the best vacations in a long time. We could do something fun or nothing at all. Thanks for inviting us Jason and Hollie. Till next time....  =]

0 comments: